Friday, January 8, 2010

Types Of Horoscopes How Does Relationship Compatibility Compare When Using Horoscopes Versus Chinese Horoscopes?

How does relationship compatibility compare when using Horoscopes versus Chinese Horoscopes? - types of horoscopes

I do not believe in horoscopes and believe wondering if there are any similarities or if the relationship to the compatibility of these two types of charts would be very different. Cool, it would be interesting to see whether these two systems are compatible, or if they say the exact opposite in terms of that, consistent with the WHO.

4 comments:

Naru said...

OK, I ask the same thing. lol! really goes as far as hardware and the relation generally horascopes I like China better. For me, better understand my personality, while others DONT good. While the horoscope normal this month and Chinese each year is different. could technically in conflict. I mean, I can regularly on the other side in horoscopes, but then this year, China will not be entitled to a perfectly matched. hahah its funny. but for me in China, died in me. lol. ^ ^

d3ranged... said...

The Chinese horoscope to the year the person was born, unlike the other current month.

So there is a possibility that a couple were born the same year, only with different signs at issue in the Western zodiac, which could result in a difficult relationship.

I do not think falling in the month, compared with a year's difference

Cryssi said...

Ha, ha, ha, my lover was a skeptic. I honestly believe that () the astrology of all kinds play an important role, but not all of everything. My love and I want to be complete opposites, both in the United States and China. Libra-Dragon and I am a Scorpio-Rabbit (of 11 months and me). All the books I read said, that Libra and Scorpio have to have to really long opposed, he said that our Chinese couterpart. However, I see that you face as a fortress for a weakness. This allows us to grow and bond rather than solved.

cristal_... said...

As far as I know, are the horoscopes for one months, was born in China and horoscopes are the years. And do not think the compatibility of the relationship is like ... While this is possible, because as I said, the Chinese horoscope, the horoscope of the year and month are.

Post a Comment