Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stare For Ghost Video Help I Think The Ghost In My House Are Effecting My Husband.?

Help i think the ghost in my house are effecting my husband.? - stare for ghost video

about 3 months we moved in that day-old House.The here first, I was filming the capture of a male spirit, scratched his head and looked at me, why are you here .. . anyway, my husband never really believed in ghosts, but did see the video .. Now we have problems, photos and writing is really about the house, because our relationship with the fight .. See things as pictures of me and I wrote my name everywhere .. in our bed, so we prefer not much sleep here in the ... does nothing about it, but we called her sister to the things I pointed it out, and guess what he saw everything he saw and so far I see nothing to see it all ... The strange thing is that what you see is what is wrong with me ..... Please help.

4 comments:

Carl P said...

I think the mind is crazy about you. The putting on a play and see what happens.

Paula said...

Get a new home!

Paula said...

Get a new home!

Paula said...

Get a new home!

Post a Comment