Saturday, January 23, 2010

Diarrhea After Eating Breakfast Every Day Help! What Can I Eat To Avoid Getting Diarrhea Later On In The Day?

Help! What can I eat to avoid getting diarrhea later on in the day? - diarrhea after eating breakfast every day

Hello I have a college today and during the last week or so every day I had diarrhea and had at one time because it left too, so embarrassing and makes me very sick. Recently I tried to just toast for breakfast and still have diarrhea! What can I eat this morning to prevent further? I have bananas, but I have a horrible feeling that the diarrhea could accelerate, am I wrong? Thank you!

5 comments:

Greame said...

It could be triggered irritable bowel syndrome, sometimes salads trot in people with irritable bowel syndrome, try to avoid eating at night. However, consult a doctor because it could be viruses. Among the short term, anti-diarrhea capsule, which over the counter available from your pharmacist or can in some supermarkets

pyjamato... said...

If you had this problem for more than 3 days, you really need to find the doctor.However you can create a pharmacy to get the symptoms this time to see stopped.

Ask Me said...

Bananas are an excellent choice also clear white rice.

lightwor... said...

Why not with the doctor, the symptoms persist ant?
Here is a link to help:

http://www.healthcastle.com/diarrhea.sht ...

Daniel C said...

3 hard-boiled eggs

Post a Comment