Monday, January 18, 2010

Motor Scooter Covers Will Universal Health Care Pay For My Own Private Motor Scooter To Ride Around Walmart?

Will universal health care pay for my own private motor scooter to ride around Walmart? - motor scooter covers

I can bearly get out of bed to go to Walmart, let alone for a whole hour. I hate to share my bike with others, to smell because Let's face it some of those people. I hope that the world is a universal health insurance have private motorized scooter, as promised in the "Scooter Store" Commericals. Will I be covered?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Obama will give you a scooter for free. He helped me get my job at the package store. I like bugs.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gretchen -

Not sure about the final details, but you can see the full text of the healthcare bills below:

House bill:
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3200/text

Senate bill:
http://help.senate.gov/BAI09A84_xml.pdf

Good luck!

12-25 Never Forget said...

Did you say that the announcement on TV?

Probably.

And perhaps Wilford Brimley personally deliver your product free of diabetes.

I do not like them, Sam I am. said...

No. .. but you can bring your own bike on the Scooter Store.

And if you are accepted and Medicaid, which requires that you take responsibility.

bash said...

Nobody offers universal health care in the United States. If you want a bike, you should call your HMO to see if you qualify.

Quan said...

Wal-Mart scooters for people with walking difficulties. Scooters are already covered by Medicare.

Just Plain American said...

Only your doctor if you are absolutely necessary to your local person will be rich enough to his $ 10,000 bonus.

Just Plain American said...

Only your doctor if you are absolutely necessary to your local person will be rich enough to his $ 10,000 bonus.

B.Kevork... said...

If you are old enough, and pay Medicare / to for scooters.

Lee said...

No, but Medicare has will.Haven "Have you seen the television add that the girl said, she has her bike and does not cost a cent.

Sincere-... said...

Yes, to include mental health.

Invisibl... said...

LOL!

I think he deserves the Medal of Honor liberal!

Stood with his hand ....

Post a Comment