Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rac Road Recovery How To Trust The Findings Of The Garage You Took Your Car In For Repairs, Are Correct?

How to trust the findings of the garage you took your car in for repairs, are correct? - rac road recovery

The growth of a small road cut, employees of the Council the trees, and headgear. Go leave branches on the road, we pass large branches under the car, heard an explosion. Located about 8-10 miles, see the smoke seems to come from the exhaust. Just go home, the car makes a noise Wirringa. RAC appeals before it was' a leak in the transmission. No motor oil, because it is too thin. Check the engine oil content OK. Evenutally be transported flat twin in a garage dealer, Renault main dealer is not aware of the extent of the damage I have almost a heart attack - this is a new gearbox £ 2500 inc needs. But it will not be able to insurance claim because the exhaust is it? motor oil? And the accident did not cause, dass There is a mechanical failure - can not say to a mechanical defect. Why the garage? "The car was fine until this event. The garage is on a list of approved repairers to the insurance company.

3 comments:

jakdaw said...

Something similar happened to me and tried to claim compensation from the Council, rather than in my politics. The Council rejected the request, saying that the damage was not "consistent" with what he said he rejected the allegation. I took the car into the garage later and told me that I knew had many problems with the car, that additional damage is not) (for the incident in question before. If I know all the problems, maybe it was "were consistent" and my claim would have been paid. Later I learned that I had an "engine failure independent technical report were collected in all. My advice would be those reports now cost around 50 pounds, but it's worth it. Good Luck. PS complaint to your Council and this report You should quids!.

waplamba... said...

I do not know their policies, but I bet they will not spend more loose debris.

Scott K said...

They may be right, but I think I could at least call another store and whether it warrants a second opinion.

Post a Comment