Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rain Fall Chart 2010 Easy Peasy Guess The Five UK 80's Hits From These Lyrics

Easy peasy guess the five UK 80's hits from these lyrics - rain fall chart 2010

No cheating! I'll give you ten points if you know that your 1980 UK Table music.the song is pretty good for not having to know the exact name of the artist.

.... Song 1

So it went at night to see with the rain
I have heard that you take the habits of the rhyme
Like some new romantic looking for the sound of the TV
You'll see, I'm just one more time

..... Song 2

as in up to that until I go on air
And you're here next
with your smile and nod


.... Song 3

I `m the murderer and victim
The gun permit
Lady I `ma sad and old beat
In an ally in a slum
I `ma middle aged businessman
In chronic heart disease
I `m another teenage suicide
Ina street that has no trees

.... Song 4

The picture on the wall
It tells the story of all
Image now see how
The lies and deceit gained a little more power
Confidence - taken
For a tan and a smile


.... Song 5


It's no use, he sees
He starts to shake and cough
As a former
This book by Nabokov


someone the wrong side of 35 should remember that one too:)

enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment