Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baptism Card Regards What Do I Write In A Baptism Card?

What do i write in a baptism card? - baptism card regards

Can you give me some suggestions on what to write in a card, please adult baptism.
This Myself and most recently in the church go around the same time he was registered, and will be baptized on Sunday.
Although I be requested in writing a bit, I find no inspiration for something that means something really religious and personal for them.
The card is now his "baptism of love and warmest thoughts" on the front and "we wish him every blessing in this particular moment" inside - that almost my initial ideas.
Help!

2 comments:

scotgirl... said...

Blessings to you as you continue your journey in faith. May God continue to bless you as you get to him.

Welcome to the family of God.

Or find a poem to be washed in water and contain. Or, write a poem, and the fact.

FaithWal... said...

They only speak from my heart and tell the person what it means for you and how he pleased with his decision. Blessings to you ...

Post a Comment