Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bang Bus Clothing Have You Ever Experienced This In School?

Have you ever experienced this in school? - bang bus clothing

I am a girl and another girl, as always, every morning is to school because it is the same "permanent meeting place as mine. I mean, that you would normally in the morning when the bell not rung yet. I look at the bus stop, because her bus stop next to me and I know that sometimes they went to school, our bus ride. And I think we are both freshman, but we have no class together.I the locker room to see girls, because he and dancing PE period.And, I want to be friends with you, even if there is to see. We just both have the same hair, the face with a black border and layers, and, oh, and this time two riders from the same clothes as the red shirt, tight jeans and black Vans shoes, and IIt was like WOW ... Anyway, I have talked Lesbians In WAY.I not just about trying to friends with the same sex / gender.So you ever experienced a moment you want to make friends with someone you only talk to see in school?

2 comments:

Greyhoun... said...

If you have your friend be to just start talking to her. Who knows, maybe you find a better friend.

*************************

Jessna said...

I think I have and I tried to greet and talk with him first, they know better, and eventually we became friends.

Post a Comment