Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Steal From Lockers How To Prevent My Cellphone From Being Stolen From My Locker?

How to prevent my cellphone from being stolen from my locker? - how to steal from lockers

just buy an iPhone and at school, half left in my locker, it would be my bag, but the large and striking teachers could not delete or tell me that I went into the closet and I lose everything I've heard, cropped hair and tons of stories about others. I leave the house, but I need somthing to school if an emergency. Are there so I could do to lock in my closet and my closet is too narrow for anyone to open or get him out? I 'm a girl, so it makes sense that the castle and in the last year could force even tho i havent said people of my combo at the end of the account. Let me know if anything?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wear a backpack? Bag? Put the phone in a backpack or pocket is the best choice. If you do not get a lock from his locker, which is heavier and a key. In this way you can put the key in his pocket.
Good luck!

Post a Comment