Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ohio Driver License Diagram Can I Buy Car In Chicago And Register In Cleveland, Ohio With My Seattle Washington Driver License?

Can i buy car in chicago and register in cleveland, ohio with my seattle washington driver license? - ohio driver license diagram

I need an answer to that question as soon as possible. Please help me.
I moved to Cleveland, Ohio, Washington, Seattle.
I drive from Seattle, Washington. I can and try to buy the car I from Chicago (for $ 4000 car to get Chipper Ohio).
I also always travel money laundering licensing Seattle, I returned to Seattle in a year or year and a half, I will keep moving to Ohio driver's license.
You think you can still purchased my car (from Chicago) was) to Cleveland with my Washington (Seattle, driver's license?

PS. I have a house in Cleveland.

3 comments:

CctbOh said...

I thinkk even if you have a valid license and title for the car you buy plates from Ohio.

maxhound said...

Who are you?

darchang... said...

Given the fact that the rules vary from state to state autonomy: it must be able to motor vehicle and driver's license has nothing to do with them .. Record a person without a license may apply to any registration of a vehicle.

It is very probable violation of the law by giving them the WA DL a zero instead of one. Every state that I know have a certain time period if certain statements to make DL, and turn in your old state. If they catch you, you will receive a new license, and you quote.

Post a Comment