Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Do Herpes Bumps Ever Appear On The Stomach Ive Had Bumps On My Scrotum For 4 Years. Shy To Seek Help. Bumps Never Break Or Go Away. Herpes?Something Els?

Ive had bumps on my scrotum for 4 years. Shy to seek help. Bumps never break or go away. Herpes?Something els? - do herpes bumps ever appear on the stomach

I have done much research on this, and nothing seems to help. I had these bumps on the scrotum for about 4 years and yes, I'm too shy to ask questions about his physical assistance. The shocks are not broken and painful (Arent if) they annoy me. They are hard and look like buttons. They have begun to appear before me will be to become sexually active, so I do not believe that the herpes. The only other solution would be if it was born, even though (my mother does not know that I can not), but wouldnt that previously demonstrated in my life? I do not know, I am very scared about this and want to know what these labels. If someone could help me with some information that you really enjoy. Another feature of these moves is strange is that never change or disappear. They are there for months and never disappear.

I come on this post as often as I can check. Thanks again for your help!

3 comments:

nonamesh... said...

A man himself, I feel. 'm not a doctor yet, but determining the rates, or they could be ingrown hairs or testicular cancer. I've had the ingrown hairs (but not in my scrot), which correspond to a large part of this description. I was trained properly, in order, men's health, "and he answered the description of a testicular cancer. It would be advisable to consult a doctor as soon as possible. Overcome the shame for the good of their health and (possibly to parts)

sophiexx said...

Perhaps it is the man who shaves his nuts and ingrown hairs?

Naty B said...

Just go see a doctor and if they discover something, so that all feel better. Probably ingrown hairs if you shave idk if it does, but it could also be other things. Get the box

Post a Comment